Most outdoor lovers love to start the day with coffee. While these concoctions might be a bit potent to sip while enjoying the sunrise, come those evening hours of staring into the crackling campfire, these hot coffee cocktails are just right!
Go ahead. Mix up a couple of mugs for you and that special someone. Then enjoy the campfire even on the coldest nights of the winter.
Double Bump Coffee
- 2 Tbsp. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 2 Tbsp. Jameson Irish Whisky
- ½ cup dark brewed coffee
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk
- Stir together rum, whisky, and hot coffee in large mug. Pour almond milk on top.
Simple Irish Coffee
- 1 cup your favorite dark brewed coffee – good and hot
- 1 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Irish whisky
- Heavy cream
- Pour HOT coffee into pre-warmed mug. Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Stir in whisky. Top with cream by pouring it gently over back of spoon to distribute.
Irish Winter Coffee
- 3 Tbs. Jameson Irish Whisky
- 1 ½ Tbs. Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 1 ½ Tbs. Irish Cream Liqueur
- ½ cup dark brewed HOT coffee
- Heavy cream or whipped cream
- Combine liquor and coffee in large mug.
- Stir well.
- Spoon whipped cream or float heavy cream on top.
Baileys Irish Coffee
- 2 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- ¾ cup hot coffee
- 1 oz Irish whiskey
- Pour boiling hot water in large coffee mug.
- Let is sit for a minute, then pour out water.
- Combine Baileys, coffee and whisky in pre-warmed coffee mug.
- Garnish with whipped cream or cinnamon stick if you like.